BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestions for Software for video project

3 posters

Go down

Need suggestions for Software for video project Empty Need suggestions for Software for video project

Post by LambdaDeuce Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 am

Sup suckas,

So I plan on making a video for school, and I was wondering if you guys can give me some suggestions on which software you guys like. I've heard good things about Virtual Dub and Sony Vegas, so I plan on using those for now. I'm gonna shoot some footage hopefully around the end of Feb and edit/cut the video, and finish some time after that. I'm trying to get one of my fraternity brothers to lend me a HD camera as well, but that's the least of my worries.

Anyways, so any suggestions? I also need some sort of music editor, one that can cut out the vocals and leave just the instruments playing, or can replace some vocals as well. Ace, I know you rap, so I was actually hoping you can put your voice in my video to replace certain lyrics with different words. I'll fill you in on more details later.

Much appreciated.

LambdaDeuce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions for Software for video project Empty Re: Need suggestions for Software for video project

Post by WaffleCrab Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 am

for video i use a combination of Magix movie editor 14, Blaze media pro and vegas. depending on my needs.

for audio. Blaze media pro, melodyne and a third which name i dont remember right now xD
WaffleCrab
WaffleCrab

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Classes
Favorite character: Demoman Demoman

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions for Software for video project Empty Re: Need suggestions for Software for video project

Post by BigBoss Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Adobe premiere is a decent software I use not cheap though.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down