BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamish's Aplication [[ON FILE]]

2 posters

Go down

Hamish's Aplication [[ON FILE]] Empty Hamish's Aplication [[ON FILE]]

Post by Hamish Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 am

*What is your Nick name/What do you want to be called? Hamish
*How old are you? 17
*What is your gender? (Male/Female) Male
*What country do you live in? Canada
*Do you have X-fire? If so, what is your username? ( Only required for non steam divisions.) No
*Do you have Steam?,If so what is your username? (only required for steam divisions.) yes, Hamish
*Do you have Teamspeak?, If so what is your username? If not can you get it? Yes I have it, Hamish is my username.
*Do you have a mic? If not can you get one? (only required for those interested in scrimming) Yes i have a mic
*Approximately many hours you spend online gaming per week?(Has no affect on acception) 20 hours around
*Have you been in a clan before? If so, what was the clan's name? Why did you leave them? Ive been in clans with just friends but nothing too serious.
*Why do you want to join us? What can you contribute to our clan? Anything you need to know? I would like to join in order to get a little more serious with TF2 wether its scrims or tourneys. I fell I could contribute my skills and strngthen a positive team environment.
*How did you find out about our clan? I was just scanning the internet for a route into competitive TF2.

Hamish

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Character Classes
Favorite character: Medic Medic

Back to top Go down

Hamish's Aplication [[ON FILE]] Empty Re: Hamish's Aplication [[ON FILE]]

Post by AceKiLLA Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 am

Well I just noticed that this has not been voted on. There is no direct yes or no answer. I am going to decline this application, but if Hamish returns he may post on here, and I will re open it for discussion. All you need to do is post here and say I am reapplying and we will start over here.

Appliction - On File.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum