BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums - Under Construction

5 posters

Go down

Forums - Under Construction Empty Forums - Under Construction

Post by AceKiLLA Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 am

I have almost finished our brand new site. So I will be working of the forums now. If you are having any issues with it just refresh and it should be ok. I will be changing everything for the most part. I will be announcing all the changes in an update post asap.

Last edited by AceKiLLA on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Forums - Under Construction Empty Re: Forums - Under Construction

Post by Love Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 am

Portal stuff on the left takes ya to a photobucket
Love
Love

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Yea it will until the actual website is released and those buttons will take you around the site. But I cant make em work til the site acutally has links
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 pm

HOLY CRAP , the website changed completely , wasnt expecting this at all . . .

1 concern i have is the skulls by the main groupings for post , ex. Applications or Welcome , will they turn a diferent colour or do something to note i havent seen a post or new topic in there like the old bubbles would go from gray to orange , i loved that so i didnt go through every group to see a new post or topic ... yes theres the new news roll but say im away for a month it wont show all the missed topics i dont think .

Other things i noticed correct me if im wrong that are different is , the oranges , ex this quick reply box is brighter/darker .

2.the b3 ning home page http://b3gamers.ning.com/ , now has a white line on the left and right sides ,

3 . theres and advertisment thing ? probably always been one just changed to a bright white one

4. above the quick reply message box where it says "QUICK REPLY:" then a line , there a dark black colour and is hard to see if that may be a problem to someone
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoss Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:35 am

tinker tinker
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am

Fallen_Angel wrote:HOLY CRAP , the website changed completely , wasnt expecting this at all . . .

1 concern i have is the skulls by the main groupings for post , ex. Applications or Welcome , will they turn a diferent colour or do something to note i havent seen a post or new topic in there like the old bubbles would go from gray to orange , i loved that so i didnt go through every group to see a new post or topic ... yes theres the new news roll but say im away for a month it wont show all the missed topics i dont think .

Other things i noticed correct me if im wrong that are different is , the oranges , ex this quick reply box is brighter/darker .

2.the b3 ning home page http://b3gamers.ning.com/ , now has a white line on the left and right sides ,

3 . theres and advertisment thing ? probably always been one just changed to a bright white one

4. above the quick reply message box where it says "QUICK REPLY:" then a line , there a dark black colour and is hard to see if that may be a problem to someone

If you havent read, it is under construction meaning I am trying a lot of new things. I know you sometimes have problems reading things when your trying to be "smart" but leave the web design to me. The buttons are a known problem, had you been in TS you would know that I have plans to change them. Yes the text spots such as the quick reply box are are a different shade of orange/red. The quick reply line your talking about has always been that color and wont change. If people cant figure out that that is a place to reply then they are to dumb to post on the forums anyways. Yes the lines you speak of are infact adverts that have changed colors. As I said before, I will be making a big update post that will announce the brand new b3gamers.com, it will also tell everyone what the plans are for b3gamers.ning.com, as well as adressing some of the issues with the clan lately.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Woah woah woah , i wasnt trying to say like "Hey wtf is with this why isnt it working" in a rude way i was just trying to point out potential problems or things i noticed different. I know its constantly changing and i will leave the web design to you cause you and do it and i cant , and i wasnt trying to be "smart" imo , I try to get into Ts but thats a hard thing to do atm , especially in the middle of the school week when i got lots to do , next week i will be in probably 24/7 monday to friday , really never noticed the quick reply being grayed out but yes people should be smart enough to figure it out just thought it might have changed by accident , Im sorry if i sounded like a complete douche i wasnt , my apologizes
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by HALO Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

i came in my pants when i saw the forums today
HALO
HALO