BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]]

+7
willory15
Love
Fallen_Angel
vidfreeeek
zamrock
AceKiLLA
BigBoss
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Empty Re: NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]]

Post by BigBoss Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome to the clan bro glad to have you.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by RaidenAR4 Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Welcome to the clan add looking forward to playing some tf2 with ya.
RaidenAR4
RaidenAR4

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Character Classes
Favorite character: Spy Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 1241698538_scrubs-party

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 ElijahWoodDanceDuringTonightShow-1

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 WOO

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Lebowski

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 7b9cc756e09c8dcb80aea41

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Titlejamesman0467241

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Dancingwowgnome2

LOL

Thanks fellas! Activity in TS increase 100% GET! If you see me on Steam, send me a message, especially if you guys are trying to get people in the server or w/e. Just let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Serpent Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Welcome to the clan. If you're ever healing me I hope you can dance around better than the ones in your post because you will be under a lot of fire.
The Serpent
The Serpent
Scrim Leader

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

The Serpent wrote:Welcome to the clan. If you're ever healing me I hope you can dance around better than the ones in your post because you will be under a lot of fire.

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 12763312623504284230429

Back to top Go down

Post by zamrock Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

NekkidSnaku wrote:

LOL

Thanks fellas! Activity in TS increase 100% GET! If you see me on Steam, send me a message, especially if you guys are trying to get people in the server or w/e. Just let me know!

i see a dancin punt munkey!
zamrock
zamrock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Classes
Favorite character: Heavy Heavy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 pm

zamrock wrote:
NekkidSnaku wrote:

LOL

i see a dancin punt munkey!

Don't worry fella...I'm Horde all the way Wink

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Sovlk2signature

^Mah old guild. I'm the fat Tauren Druid >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Another person who lost valuable moments of their life in WoW . . . . . And played as an overgrown cow. What has the world become. lol =)

Welcome to the Clan !!!

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Whos-awesome
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by willory15 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:20 pm

i look forward to talking and playing with you. i would do so now... but i'm kind of tied up with school work and what not. once this summer class is over, i'll be able to for about a month till school starts up again.

willory15

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm

willory15 wrote:i look forward to talking and playing with you. i would do so now... but i'm kind of tied up with school work and what not. once this summer class is over, i'll be able to for about a month till school starts up again.

Sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Well guys, I didn't fully understand the rules and I cannot follow rule #3. I was really looking forward to the scrims practices and matches, but I cannot follow rule #3. Please forgive me for wasting your time and I hope all of you good luck in the future.

With my leave, I have some comments. With a rule that strict, I can see why people left before. To be in constant contact is redundant, I understand requiring you to be in it while playing WITH the clan, but not with them is unbelievable. Also, Ace will tell y'all that I have a voice problem. I lied, I honestly thought that by saying that rule #3 wouldn't apply that much to me, but I assumed wrong. I have nothing wrong with talking to people in-game in TF2, and I do it when I'm seriously playing, but when I'm relaxed, I put the headset away.

[quote=Ace] I dont know what made you think you could be a competitive TF2 player with out talking over mic. No even half decent clan will allow it.[/quote]

I encourage talking and communication for competieve play, TF2 is not the first game I've competievly (sp) played leagues and tournaments in. Most of you guys probably weren't even in high school when I was competiting in TFC, CS 1.6, Wolfy:ET and Q3. Using old school programs like Microsoft Sidewinder, and Roger Wilco, my clans used voice communication to maximize our potential before it was even streamlined into Valve's games. I was the most active person on this forum, to say I wasn't in contact was wrong. Even the most strict competieve CS clans, MLG XBL matches, and MMO raiding guilds don't even ALLOW most of the clan to join a public channel until the officers are ready, so to call me out on that is ignorant.

To also miss out on a server opportunity that I was giving y'all is unbelievable, I was offering to share it with open arms and even expand it to a full B3 server if we got that far. I was also spreading the word around, I even got a new person to apply but he recently deleted his account due to me leaving.

Please let it be known that I mean no harm, and I understand you guys have a great thing going here, but I cannot be a part of it now. If you fellas would still like an alliance with TSR please let me know. I tried nothing but to help.

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Workinprogressmotd2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Wow . . . Well to begin with , "Rule #3 = If you are playing a B3 division game,you must connect to the BounD By BLooD TeamSpeak Voice server at all times. No excuses.(Check B3 Division Game List)" has in the past been felxible and not as strict as it may sound.

We like to communicate and B3 is like a family i guess you would call it, We try to be in TS as much as we can so we can talk, chat , bs, Troll *cough* Tricky *cough* ;P , and while we play tf2 individually or whatnot we try to go to the same games that way we can show people B3's skill and etc... , its just better , and since your playing with another B3 player why not be in TS communicating with the other person ?

And to my knowledge no other person has left due to Rule #3 , and not being able to get in TS , weve had conflicts with players and personality's which forced and drove some ppl to the point of leaving and some just didn't think the clan was fitting for them. But like i said i've nvr seen anyone leave over TS , and communication problems.

And it looks like you almost wouldn't fit in our clan if you are lying about something just so you can "cheat" a rule , just say "hey i don't like talking much" we can understand , when i first joined the clan , it was intresting because the stuff i found out and i was so young i wasn't comfartible with my voice and speaking to strangers but they understood and all was well and as time went on i got used to talking and etc... so it was fine. And we for the most part don't like lying as previously mentioned we are like a family, lying doesn't help anything.

And also you could have joined TS and not talked at all , ok but then you want to listen to the game on speakers and not wear a headset and don't want voices coming out of your speakers, ok i hear ya move to a different channel , ok then well pppl join your channel or you got moved back into our channel , hit the damn "no sound" button , mute us. There problem fixed.

Another thing is we aren't all young as a diasy , i think alot of ppl in this clan , some of the older members did competitive play for TFC and were around for CS 1.6 but i know from experience most here dont like CS for the hit boxes and just shenanigans of the game.

We were fortunate to have you let us you use your server but honestly , i dont think we need another server , ours fills nicely , and weve had 3 ( am i right ? ) before and just found we didnt use them all and didnt fill them so in the end it didn't make sense to keep extra's.

Thats awesome that you got a new person to put an application up , it wasn't your clan task but you did it anyway which is good , it's not something you had to do though . He deleted what account , his b3 forumn ?!? if so then he needs to take down his application if he has to further intrest in joining.

Those are just my personal opions , not the clans or anybody elses , i don't mean harm and i hope you continue to have fun playing games.

Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Fallen_Angel wrote:and since your playing with another B3 player why not be in TS communicating with the other person ?

That's just it. I wasn't. But Rule #3 requires you to be in TS regardless if you are playing with another member or not. I was simply enjoying playing a nice game with my nephew (he is 12 and a very active gamer, we take turns offense and defense). Ace prolly thinks its a lie, and most of you prolly will as well now, but since I've confessed to lying before there is nothing I can say to help. I would say that a liar never reveals his true colors, but I guess that won't cut it. Good luck to you Angel, you are in the best days of your life, don't take them for granted.

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Yo you lied about a stuttering problem? What kinda lame shit is that? Fallen basically said it all. You applied, just cause you dont like the rules dosent make them ignorant, if you would have been in TS enough you would seen how close we are and you got a glimpse of what all this TS time did for mine and serpents communication. Your previous clans obviously dont like talking to its members and when your playing TF2 with my tag on you play with this team which means you get in TS. I was kinda whatever about you leaving before but to see you went as immature to lie about something just to get around it and then lie about not fully understanding the rules when you obviously did or you wouldnt have lied in the first place makes you a punk ass and not b3 material. TSR can suck my dick there is no alliance there.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:37 pm

AceKiLLA wrote:makes you a punk ass and not b3 material. TSR can suck my dick there is no alliance there.

Wow. And you're calling me immature? You're a fake two faced bastard, and your clan mates deserve a better leader. Good luck to your clan Ace, God hope you man up and learn how to actually lead some people.

Oh, and lol at revoked. I quit, son.

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Two faced?? I was nice to you because you told me you have a stuttering problem and didnt like talking and thats why you were leaving. Then I come on here and read what a douchebag you really are? It's not immature what I said, its me not getting involved with some punk ass over the internet. Who thinks he can run a clan. My clan has been active for over 2 years and is still strong. You didnt like being with a clan that actually wants its members to play together then why join one? Peace
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

You know i had another decent sized post but im done with you and dont feel your worth my time, I had some respect for you but not anymore.

I just have one question i need to take my awesome picture down because it no longer applies, and i just want to know which one i should replace it with.

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Your_stupid_tshirt-p235612874196783264qw9y_400

Or

NekkidSnaku [[REVOKED]] - Page 2 Shut_your_whore_mouth_trollcat
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Oh, and lol at revoked. I quit, son.

If you really want to get technical, you resigned, you have to be accepted in order to quit.
noob
noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character Classes
Favorite character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2