BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turian's Application.

2 posters

Go down

The Turian's Application. Empty The Turian's Application.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Well hello there, people. I am The Turian. I'm a long time TF2 player, who much like my friend here, has decided to try and play competitively. I've had TF2 since it came out, which sadly was the horrific Xbox version. Bad memories. Anyways, I bought TF2 for Steam back in November, and quickly fell in love with the Heavy. I was mainly a Console player until I got a new Graphics card for my computer. I had some attempted CoD clans, but they all fell flat, as no one had any dedication. I played an MMO called "City of Heroes" for a few years, and became a leader of a group of 500+ People, and had to be on almost every night. I have no life besides gaming, so being able to fit a time slot is no problem.

So, here it goes.

What is your Nick name/What do you want to be called? My Nick name is Turian, but you can call me Marty (My real name), like most people

How old are you? I am 16, 17 in 5 more months

What is your gender? (Male/Female) I am a Male.

What country do you live in? I live in the US.

Do you have X-fire? If so, what is your username? ( Only required for non steam divisions.) No, i do not.

Do you have Steam?,If so what is your username? (only required for steam divisions.) Yes, my username is TheTurian.

Have you downloaded TeamSpeak? Yes, I've been using it for a few years now.

Do you own a working microphone? If now can you get one? Yep, and every time mine breaks, I immediately buy one. I can't play without being able to talk.

Approximately many hours you spend online gaming per week?(Has no affect on acception) Well, Minus 8 hours sleep per night, a lot. More than I'm willing to admit.

Have you been in a clan before? If so, what was the clan's name? I have, like I said, but nothing that was getting anywhere.

Why did you leave them? I didn't, everyone left around me.

Why do you want to join us? Well, Nekkid Snaku has been talking about competive gaming, and has really got me into the idea of joining a clan. I've become very tired of pubbing.

What can you contribute to our clan? I can contribute a VERY dedicated player, and a very dedicated Heavy. I also have no issue donating to help out if there's a way.

Anything you need to know? Nope.

How did you find out about our clan? Nekkid Snaku has been talking about you for the past week, and mentioned you're looking for more players.

Turian: Your talk of competive TF2 made me want to join a clan.
[B³]Nekkid Snaku: cool
[B³]Nekkid Snaku: b3 is lookin for peeps

So, yeah, I've become tired of doing well in public matchs. I took thos picture from the match I just came from not too long ago today. And I had been playing FFX, so I felt like be Auron for a moment.

The Turian's Application. Ping

My connection's good, my Minigun is running hot, and I'm ready to go. And as I've read, I'll play on your server as soon as I see one of your group members on it.

Back to top Go down

The Turian's Application. Empty Re: The Turian's Application.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm

(this isn't Bob Dole)

He's a pretty good heavy. Perhaps we should all drop in the server tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome , Add me if you can. Ace/Bigboss will be putting a formal introduction up asap.

There mid-night , all night fights tonight. All is welcome.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Hello, I'm Ace the founder's of B3. It is great to see that your interested in joining the clan. Here are 5 ways to help you get into B3 faster.

1. Playing in B3 servers or with B3 members.
2. Talking with our members on steam or Teamspeak once given the Teamspeak server information.
3. Post on the forums, and not only in your application, post everywhere and keep spam to a minimum .
4. Be friendly, active, and a good person
5. Most importantly, be active inactivity means a "no" from our members.

*Note* Adding our members and joining the B3 recruits group are the two best ways to ensure that you get yeses from B3 members.

After you have played with members,they will come on the forums and give you a "yes" or "no" depending on how they feel about you.Only B3 members may vote on an application,and must give a reason for voting the way they did.If they fail to do so their vote will be invalid.

Teamspeak 3 is what we use for a voice server speak to an admin to get password and ip info so you can talk to us while in game.

There are a few rules for the clan/Teamspeak 3 which are as follows.

1. Get in Teamspeak 3 whenever you are gonna play.
2. If you are gonna play a game that noone else is playing then please move to the channel most appropriate for you and your game.
3. Only play music in the music channel.
4. Dont be a stranger,talk to the members in the channel.
5. Dont invite other people into the channel with out asking an admin or mod.

If you have any questions or problems please contact us.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

AceKiLLA wrote:Hello, I'm Ace the founder's of B3. It is great to see that your interested in joining the clan. Here are 5 ways to help you get into B3 faster.

1. Playing in B3 servers or with B3 members.
2. Talking with our members on steam or Teamspeak once given the Teamspeak server information.
3. Post on the forums, and not only in your application, post everywhere and keep spam to a minimum .
4. Be friendly, active, and a good person
5. Most importantly, be active inactivity means a "no" from our members.

*Note* Adding our members and joining the B3 recruits group are the two best ways to ensure that you get yeses from B3 members.

After you have played with members,they will come on the forums and give you a "yes" or "no" depending on how they feel about you.Only B3 members may vote on an application,and must give a reason for voting the way they did.If they fail to do so their vote will be invalid.

Teamspeak 3 is what we use for a voice server speak to an admin to get password and ip info so you can talk to us while in game.

There are a few rules for the clan/Teamspeak 3 which are as follows.

1. Get in Teamspeak 3 whenever you are gonna play.
2. If you are gonna play a game that noone else is playing then please move to the channel most appropriate for you and your game.
3. Only play music in the music channel.
4. Dont be a stranger,talk to the members in the channel.
5. Dont invite other people into the channel with out asking an admin or mod.

If you have any questions or problems please contact us.

He's one of the people I brought in but left and deleted his account. Kinda obvious here, Ace. Another prime example of a bad leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm

seriously , your calling Ace a bad leader , at least our leader doesn't make up excuses, lie, and get all pissy when someone gets to the point and tells him what he truly is acting like. I dont wan't to start an arguement with you, but this is our forumns watch your mouth.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Hes right fallen Im a bad leader. Thats why I successfully ran a clan for over 2 years now =]
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down