BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another inactivity notice

4 posters

Go down

Another inactivity notice Empty Another inactivity notice

Post by LambdaDeuce Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello all,

I'd like to start off by saying my bad for not having played in a while. I had finals for college and then once I was done with that, I had to work ~38 hours at my job, leaving me with little time to play. The times I could play most of you guys weren't on, since I live here on the West Coast a lot of of members live on the East.

So now that the holidays are over, I thought I'd have more time to play, but unfortunately that ain't the case. School has gotten harder, work, while not being as busy as during the holidays, still takes up much of my time, and now, as Ace has sort of figured out, I do have a girlfriend kind of thing, well kind of. She's not my girlfriend officially, but I have a feeling she will be soon. Like next week soon. She of course, takes up any free time I have left.

So that being said, I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgot about B3, and I still want to be part of you guys, but my time is very limited. Smile Hopefully during the summer I won't have school and I'll be able to play, but as of right now I'm kind of busy. I used to play like 2-3 hours a day, now I play maybe 2-3 hours every two weeks combined.

So, don't forget about me, and I'll see you soon!

LambdaDeuce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Another inactivity notice Empty Re: Another inactivity notice

Post by BigBoss Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm

It's cool man school is important more important than this as much as I would like to say otherwise. Work is obviously neccessary to live cuz money don't grow on trees. Pussy makes your dick feel good. Shit I can't bash a guy gettin all three done.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm

BigBoss wrote:It's cool man school is important more important than this as much as I would like to say otherwise. Work is obviously neccessary to live cuz money don't grow on trees. Pussy makes your dick feel good. Shit I can't bash a guy gettin all three done.

Pefect! lol

B3's number one policy, Willis, is that real life comes first. We are your family,we aren't going anywhere so when you get time to play you know how to find us. Very Happy I wish you and your hopefully future lady friend the best of luck, work hard, do what you got to do and B3 will still be here. I dont expect to see the tag out of your name I wont allow you leave this clan lol xD

We will see ya when you get on bro.

-Ace
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoss Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Thats how cool we are.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by RaidenAR4 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am

yea I have this problem with mainly because of internet difficulties at home and at school plus i'm in college, but u guys are always cool about it. I'm going to look into getting an internet card through at&t but i need to do more research on that.
RaidenAR4
RaidenAR4

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Character Classes
Favorite character: Spy Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoss Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 am

I hope you find something man your situation sucks. I know if I come to jmu I will be looking for something different. Can you get a company to run a private line to the dorms or is that not permitted?
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by RaidenAR4 Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I dont think so the only thing i can think of is a mobile hot spot you know like sprint advertised.
RaidenAR4
RaidenAR4

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Character Classes
Favorite character: Spy Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoss Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 am

Yeah that sucks.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by LambdaDeuce Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 am

I appreciate the support and the love coming from you guys. Smile I don't plan on taking off the b3 tag anytime soon. Hell, I'll probably never take it off to be honest.

That being said, I feel like crying. My FPS gets worse everytime I play. With XP, I would get about 60fps just standing in spawn, and about 25-30 under heavy fire/action. Today, I started TF2 for the first time in a couple of weeks and my fps was LITERALLY 10fps in the spawn room. What the fucking fuck fuck. I've tried everything I can think of. I know my computer isn't the best gaming computer, but cmon, seriously? 10 fucking fps? Fuck me, I'm tired of this bullshit. I just want to play smoothly.

LambdaDeuce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 am

LambdaDeuce wrote:I appreciate the support and the love coming from you guys. Smile I don't plan on taking off the b3 tag anytime soon. Hell, I'll probably never take it off to be honest.

That being said, I feel like crying. My FPS gets worse everytime I play. With XP, I would get about 60fps just standing in spawn, and about 25-30 under heavy fire/action. Today, I started TF2 for the first time in a couple of weeks and my fps was LITERALLY 10fps in the spawn room. What the fucking fuck fuck. I've tried everything I can think of. I know my computer isn't the best gaming computer, but cmon, seriously? 10 fucking fps? Fuck me, I'm tired of this bullshit. I just want to play smoothly.

look up some fps configs. i have to use one all the time otherwise i cant play. m0res fps is good but try and look up one that works for you because i have to constantly have to change mine because my computer hates to remember sht.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down