BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final

3 posters

Go down

Final Empty Final

Post by AceKiLLA Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:55 am

Today I have taken some time to clean up and improve the forums. I have made a few things easier for admins,members,and guests. I will order them below:

1. I re-did all the forum descritpions.
2. I added a new thread for admins in the "Board Room" called the file cabinet. Which is where all the accepted and denied applications will go so we can pull them for what ever information we need.
3. I have deleted the "(Competitive)" category from the forums. Everthing competitive or practice related will be posted in it's designated forums spot, which is labeled very obviously.

Along with the changes I have a few things I need done regularly around here to keep it clean and easy to use. As well as a few "Rules",if you want to call them that,to go with it.

1. Any post that is a month old and has no new posts in it must be moved to the 'Basket' section of the forums.
2. All posts must be put in the correct spot on the forums. Admins if you see that the topic of the post does not relate to the thread then please move it with a post stating it had beenn moved. (e.x " Post moved to appropiate thread - Member Discusion")

If there is a thread in the basket that you would like to see brought back to the actual forums then you may request it in the Website/Forums thread in the 'Support' category. As a reminder I would like all members to check the actual website everyday that you get on the forums. The best way I can figure you do this to make it easy is to just bookmark the site and click it when you are coming to the forums that way you can look around for hidden events or prizes that we will do for those who are checking the site. The more hits the site get everyday the more we move up in the search engines,from what I understand anyways. Plus I will not always post some contests of the forums. Anyways, as most of you know we have started playing TF2 more,again. Our goal right now is to get the server full and keep it full everyday possible. More people = more community members which ='s more friends,possible members,and donations. Speaking of donations we have no yet recieved our $5 donations for April. If we cannot keep the donations coming in steadly then the new site will go away. If the new site goes away then all the new server adjustments go away and the new fast download link, which means no custom maps and server mods that we have planned. As I have said 1000 times I know that money is hard,but if we can all chip in a $1 it will help. Right now costs for this clan aren't extremely high so this should not be a problem. Once you have made a donation please make a post in the 'Donations" section in the forums with the date and how much you paid so that I can check the clan's paypal and make sure it's there.

I think that that just about sums this post up. I will leave it here in the Announcements thread. But just so everyone knows, all future update posts will be in the 'Updates' section of the forums.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Final Empty Re: Final

Post by BigBoss Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am

Looks good.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks man. I hope it is easier to get around now.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HALO Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 am

looks good to me to.