BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

2 posters

Go down

Announcement  Empty Announcement

Post by AceKiLLA Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 am

So it has come to my attention that several members have left the clan. I am not sure why, if it is because of the activity or what. But let me explain something to you. I have started working ( for those of you who do not know ) and therefore my activity has decreased quite a bit. After work I usually dont want to come sit at the computer desk because I am pretty wore out. My activity shouldnt control how this clan runs. There are around 30 of you guys in this clan. Most of you have jobs or school or whatever and I understand that. But just because BigBoss,Myself,or any other admin isn't around doesn't mean that you cant load up the game. A few weeks ago I came into TS before bed to see who was on and 3 non admin members were in the TF2 channel and playing with one another with out one of the "usual" admins present. If those three gentlemen have figured out what a clan is all about then I dont see why the rest of you cant do the same. It's not about playing with me or boss or whatever. It's about playing with any and all members who rep our tag. I'll play when I can but I cant do it all.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Announcement  Empty Re: Announcement

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 am

We ( or I at least ) understand that your busy lately and i find it good that you got a job. I take it that when you say "The game" your speaking of tf2, this summer i havn't played TF2 as much, if i see another clan mate it'll encourage me to join them but i usually check the game info and most of the time its something like 32 players or an orange server which i don't really take pleasure in.

I have noticed that some clan member have left almost suspiciously this summer. For different reason all around its still dissapointing especially if its for activity. And i completly support the fact that just because an admin isnt playing is no reason not to play.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Fallen you have something on you mouth there, I think it's ass.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 am

I wanted to respond to the topic but i couldn't find a response i was happy with so i said screw it and went with that.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: