BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it.

3 posters

Go down

Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it. Empty Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it.

Post by AceKiLLA Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:50 pm

So with the lose of yet another member I guess that it's time to stop dreaming that a clan can actually function with out me for more then a few weeks. So in the up coming days I will attempt to get the activity re started for the billionth time. I guess that after working all the fuckin time Im gonna have to come whipe some noses and teach you all how to go to a game all by yourselves like big boys. Thanks to my admins for whatever the hell it is that your doing. After work everyday at 5 est. I am scheduling some TF2 time. Our server. Be there.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it. Empty Re: Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it.

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 am

Sadly i wont be around much soon, as school starts im going to try to be on TS and on tf2 during weekends as i love this clan. Honestly i don't understand a+ll this Bullshit with member's leaving. I can see your view of this and i would agree it is crap that you have to do certain stuff. Some of us have been gaming but most are just not in TF2 , i know if someone wanted to play TF2 they probably could have just asked, i for one would have played with anyone if they spoke up and ask, i enjoy gaming with clan members whatever game it is. Im not justifying anything just speaking my thoughts.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it. Empty Re: Enough is enough, I guess Ill fuckin fix it.

Post by AceKiLLA Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 am

Thats the issue. Everyone in this clan is willing to play upon being asked. The problem is no one is just getting in game finding a server and either asking or playing til someone shows up. It's rediculous that I feel like Im starring at a bunch of children. Tiny infant retards is basically what I see when I look at most of the people in this clan.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 am

I play games, noone ever joins although it might be the games i play. as far as asking people to play if that starts activity and prevents people from leaving then i will start asking people if they would like to join.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 am

I was playing with Tripp, Vicious and Raiden on the same server earlier, interestingly enough.

(Leo)
Love
Love

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

Haha you the one they were yelling at in TS. Rofl
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down