BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3 i bid you vale

3 posters

Go down

B3 i bid you vale Empty B3 i bid you vale

Post by XxBloodFrostxX Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:01 am

i joined B3 a good 2 going on 3 years ago and is the longest i have ever been in a clan and it was a good journey but like all good things they must come to an end. i will always remember b3 for all the good times i had and all the people ive met. my reasons for leaving are my own no one elses and to be honest i prefer to be freelance. But for those who are out there looking for a clan with a leader and are interested in organized gaming and are on the fence about joining i will say you have found the right place. I want to thank ace for looking out for me when i didnt have BFBC2 and i wish the best for B3.

sincerely, Frosty 2009-03-02 -- 2011-07-08

afro
XxBloodFrostxX
XxBloodFrostxX

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character Classes
Favorite character: Pyro Pyro

Back to top Go down

B3 i bid you vale Empty Re: B3 i bid you vale

Post by AceKiLLA Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Ive decided to stop B3. It has been a great run. But as we mature time to play is slowly stopping. Its been great. Maybe B3 will return one day with its OG people but til then Id prefer to leave it with the happy memories.

Love ya guys.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 am

I want to leave my brotherhood and place of family in good terms. B3 was the best thing that ever happend to me since i started gaming, i found not just people to game with but a family that cared about each other and could kick some online ass. We had some of the greatest memories ill probably ever have getting called hackers , greifing Ace with an engie sentry in TF2 , watching the clan learn to play BC2 ( killing Ace with a .50 cal when he was a noob late at night through a fence laughing our asses off) and all the other thousands of times weve had fun and laughed at things hroughout any and all games that we played together. Ace helped me through some online conflicts and suffered through the consequences with me not backign off what he first said and stood by me.

Im not leaving B3 because of this member being dumb or any other stupid reason if B3 ever is alive again any new member i give you a 100% encouragement to join maybe youll see me around one day if things go smooth again. Im leaving B3 because the people in the clan have matured and with that comes Jobs, Schooling, family and other life things preventing the time the clan has to play together and slowly its just stopping on its own.

I wore the B3 tag with pride and made me feel part of an elite group, a brotherhood. i dont think ill ever find another clan that offers the same family feel and skill level.

Im leaving with alot of good memories that will never be replaced.

All B3 members and especially Ace , Much love my friends, much love. It was a good run.
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Agreed.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA