BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Post! - 04/01/2010

2 posters

Go down

Update Post! - 04/01/2010 Empty Update Post! - 04/01/2010

Post by AceKiLLA Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 pm

I am leaving B3....... APRIL FOOLS!!!. Yeah I know you guys saw that coming, but hey it's April Fools Day Very Happy

Anyways lets get down to business. Along with the new website and forums that we released yesterday there are a few things that I need to address for those that didnt make it to the meeting last night for what ever reason. Obviously we have a new website, you can go to http://b3gamers.com to see it, if that still takes you to b3gamers.ning.com then try going to http://b3gamers.com/index.html and book mark it. With the new site being made we have started to change the forums. The only real changes as of now are the banner ( to match the sites) the colors, the buttons, and the Portal page has made it's return. The reason for the Portal coming back is that it is the only way from forums to website without researching b3gamers.com. You can just click the portal button and to the left is a navigation to our other site. Also the the right there is a donations link, and at the bottom is a place you can watch b3tv live when we are broadcasting. So you might be wondering ''What are we gonna do with b3gamers.ning.com now?'' well I have an answer. I spent a lot of time making that site, the graphics where a pain because of all the awkward sizes of each thing to make it look right that I nearly killed myself, needless to say I refuse to just let it go. What we are gonna do with that site is use it to upload videos,screen shots,map pics,artwork anyting you want. Then if whatever you uploaded needs to go on the site for whatever reason then I can just go snag the code for it and it will be placed on the site, plus the videos that are uploaded to the ning site have a nifty bound by blood text in the bottom right and I might make that into a logo image instead so its smexy. Anyways with that being said, I will be doing work on and off to b3gamers.com, the forums, and the ning site to make it all match and keep it all purty. So please be patient with me. Now to the donations. I know Ive said it 100 times but here it is again, I know that times are hard for all of us right now, but with this new site we need to maintain atleast $5 a month in donations to keep it up. So if you can just throw in a dollar every month then we can manage to keep our sexy site up and running.Ok so thats it for the website shizz, lets move on.

So the problem with the clan lately has been that noone has really been on since we left the league. Well Im tired of it. I have posted the Practice Schedule, and there is no reason that you cant make atleast 2 of the 4 practices we have a week. I am expecting everyone to start making practices, getting in teamspeak, getting on the forums atleast once a day and making a post in a spot somewhere other then the S.P.A.M section, and playing with us more. Id hate to lose a member cause they arent coming to practice or gettin in ts or on the forums. But I will. If you do not contact me or an admin about why you missed practice or why you havent been on the forums then there can be some consequences. I hate having to do this but I will. I need active people in this clan. I dont ask for nearly as much as other clan leaders do, but I do expect my rules to be followed. If you havent played with us in a long time, practiced or got on the forums then your not in good standings with me, and you need to change something or talk to me if you wanna stay in the clan.

People that need to talk to me:

Baconpants
Bsg
Midnight
Trinity
Raiden

The rest of the people who havent been around have told me they wouldnt. So they are fine. These people I see online every day almost but never see on the forums or in TS.

Also if you haven heard we are looking for a new demo to replace mayfag on the league team. We already have 3 demos trying out that use pills more then Maytag could ever dream. But there are still spots for others who want to try. We are also looking for subs incase someone cant make it to a game. We need atleast 1 medic sub, 1 scout sub and 1 soldier sub. More subs can be signed up if we think you are ready. But that means you will have to come to practice to show me you are ready. I will be watching the demos with the other 3 lead admins and we will choose one, but you all have plenty of time to practice and try it out. We will also be holding an in clan tournament which I will discuss later once I have all the details in order. Just know that it will be either mid April or Early May.

Also next month is my 19th Birthday so save up some money and get me something nice.........................jk April Fools!!!!! lol Very Happy

Last edited by AceKiLLA on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Update Post! - 04/01/2010 Empty Re: Update Post! - 04/01/2010

Post by AceKiLLA Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Raiden has made a post on the forums explaining his absence, therfore I am taking his name off the list. His post is in the member discussion area if you want to read it. Thanks Raiden.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Trinity has made a post as well. His name will be taken off of the list.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I told you about my Fluid Mechanics report that consumed my Wednesday and Thursday, and now I'm out this weekend for Easter-related family stuff.

That being said, we should probably talk together when next we can about what my role shall be.
Love
Love

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:44 pm

AceKiLLA wrote:The rest of the people who havent been around have told me they wouldnt. So they are fine.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content