BounD By BLooD | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement 04/10/2010

+2
Mgs_Maniac
AceKiLLA
6 posters

Go down

Announcement 04/10/2010 Empty Announcement 04/10/2010

Post by AceKiLLA Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 pm

I'll post here what I was gonna say in the meeting today.

Starting Monday I will be getting back into TF2 and hitting it extremely hard. What I am trying to accomplish here is getting our server full and keeping it full. To help do that I am giving 2 very dedicated community members admin to our server. I am giving Xane and Nullify admin with a few rules and jobs that go along with that permission.

#1. They will be attracking people to our server and making sure that rules are obeyed. If someone is being an extreme ass they will kick or ban them after a few warnings.

#2. They will be inviting/telling people about the community group that become regular on the server. As well as how to get admin ( through donating, or contests ).

#3. They will be holding events on nights that they can think of something and we don't have anything planned.

#4. They will be getting people to come to our website/forums and they will also start showing up here aswell so show them some love.

Now since we are going to have this change it is very important that you all get on the forums and post to keep this place looking active and like a fun enviroment. I will be watching to see who's following the rules. I also expect my admins to start enforcing our rules and making sure people get on the forums,in TS, and playing TF2. The admins will also need to start making people show up for practice. If my admins can not do their jobs, I will have to find ones that can. Practice times are posted in the practice threads here - https://b3gamers.forumotion.com/practice-f7/practice-schedule-t6.htm#6 If you are online when practice is starting and not in TS I will issue a warning. If you have a valid excusse for not making it then you need to message me asap. All admins must do this as well. Keep track or who came to practice and who said they couldnt and for what reason. We NO LONGER ALLOW NAME CHANGES! so I hope your happy with what you have. Once you have applied for a clan with a name you need to stick with what you have so everyone needs to go by what they applied with. If you dont like it Im sorry but you can follow my rules or leave. I know that sounds mean, and I'm not trying to be, but this rule makes it easier on us as a clan to know who is talking about who. Also check the BounD By BLooD Clan and Community group's for clan meetings or events that are posted.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Classes
Favorite character: Scout Scout

http://thisizace.net76.net

Back to top Go down

Announcement 04/10/2010 Empty Re: Announcement 04/10/2010

Post by Mgs_Maniac Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am

ill do what i can old friend!

Mgs_Maniac

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Character Classes
Favorite character: Demoman Demoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

One quick question , who is Xane and Nullify ? unless they changed names i havnt seen them post in forum's or be in ts in the last week ?!?!? also im am back in canada so sadly my online activitey is bound to change
Fallen_Angel
Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Classes
Favorite character: Soldier Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Xane and Null are two brothers from Canada, that are very regular in our server. They are also the only two people who wear our [B3.G] community tag. They are not clan members.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by Xane Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 am

Hey everyone

Ace pretty much summed up everything about me in those posts. I haven't been able to play as much TF2 as I would like too, but like Ace I'll probably be hitting it hard again soon. Me and Null will be trying to fill up the server during peak times and get more traffic for it and the website.

Xane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Xane wrote:Hey everyone

Ace pretty much summed up everything about me in those posts. I haven't been able to play as much TF2 as I would like too, but like Ace I'll probably be hitting it hard again soon. Me and Null will be trying to fill up the server during peak times and get more traffic for it and the website.

We really appreciate it Xane. You and Null both. Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around more soon.
AceKiLLA
AceKiLLA
Admin

Character Classes

Back to top Go down

Post by HALO Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm

sweet all of us here at b3 thank you for the help and for wearing our community tag its much appreciated.
HALO
HALO
Admin

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Classes
Favorite character: Pyro Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoss Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah we are glad to have cool people like you around thanks for helping out.
BigBoss
BigBoss
Server Engineer

Male Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character Classes
Favorite character: Sniper Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/onewingedangel_forever/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content